Why does the Stream+ only have a two day guide?
14 day 'Electronic Program Guide', 'Live Channels' version 1.21, is available as of May 2019.
- Your Stream+ must be connected to the internet in order to get the Extended Program Guide.
- Confirm that the Date, Time, Time Zone are correct. Instruction is here.
- Check to see if you have the latest 'Live Channels' version.
- While watching a program in progress, press the 'OK' button on your remote.
- Go down to 'TV Options' and select it.
- Navigate to the right, to 'Settings'.
- At the bottom of that 'Settings' screen, it will show 'Version'. e.g. 1.21.
- You can find instructions to update the 'Live Channels' app here.
- Please note; If you have have added an app that will integrate into the Live Channels Electronic Program Guide, then the guide can only go out 2 days.
- Example; PlutoTV channels can be integrated into the guide.
- The instruction to add PlutoTV to your Stream+ can be found here.
- If you'd like to have both the 14 day guide and PlutoTV;
- You'll need to uninstall PlutoTV.
- Then reinstall without adding the PlutoTV channels to the Live Channels guide.
- You can now access PlutoTV from the Home screen, by selecting the PlutoTV tile.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support. To include 'data logs' to help Google address your issue, 'Send Feedback'.