If you notice an issue with any "Live Channels" functions, you can "Send Feedback" to 'Google live Channels'.
- While watching a live antenna program, press the OK button on your remote.
- Navigate down to "TV Options.
- Navigate right to "Settings".
- Navigate down to "Send Feedback". (Has green Android icon.) Select "Always", then "Accept".
- Now you can press the OK button on your remote and it brings up a keyboard on your screen. You use the Navigation arrows and the OK button to write your message.
- If you have a Bluetooth keyboard, you can 'Pair it' to the Stream+ prior to going to the 'Send Feedback' screen. You can find that instruction here. This will make it easier to type your message.
- Make certain that you have a 'check-mark' on "Include System Data".
- This will send the 'Log-Data' so they can analyze the data that is related to your issue.
- You now have a choice of 'Cancel, 'Preview', or 'Send'. Select "Send" when you have your message complete.
- Note; Normally, you will not expect to receive any response from Google, but you can include your email address in case they need to contact you.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support.