If you'd like to setup the Stream+ remote to control your TV power and volume, please follow the instructions below.
Before you can proceed, you will need to confirm that your remote control is 'paired' to your Stream+ via Bluetooth. That instruction is here.
- Press the 'Home' button on your Stream+ remote control.
- Navigate down to 'Settings'. Select it.
- Navigate down to 'Channel Master Remote' and select it.
- Navigate down to "Power control' and select it.
- Select 'Change remote setup for TV power/volume' and select it.
- It might say 'Setup remote to control power and volume of TV/receiver, if you've not set it up during the Setup Wizard.
- Select 'Continue'.
- It will ask, ''Is this a [tv brand name] TV? choices are 'Yes and No', select the appropriate choice.
- Once you select 'Yes' when your TV brand appears on the screen, proceed.
- Point your remote at the TV to setup.
- Select 'Begin test'.
- You'll now see similar to 'Test CODE 1/5 or 1/7, or 1/22 etc. Each brand could have any number of possible codes to try. e.g. 1/5 means there are 5 code tests.
- Press the OK button to begin the test.
- If your TV Volume indicator is now present on your screen, select 'Yes'.
- If your TV Volume indicator does not appear on your TV screen, then select 'No' and move on to the next test, then press the OK button to begin the next test.
- Once you do see your TV Volume indicator on your screen, and select 'Yes', you'll briefly see a 'Success!' message.
- The Stream+ remote should now be able to turn the TV power off/on.