Updates Apps on Stream+ can be Completed Manually or Automatically
- Updates should be installed automatically if you have your Stream+ connected to the internet and if Auto Update Apps is not turned off in your Google Play Store account.
- NOTE: You must have a Google Play Store account to change the app settings, on the Stream+.
- When you first select Google Play Store it will guide you through setting up your account.
- To automatically update the Live Channels App and all other apps:
- From the home screen go to Google Play Store and navigate to Settings and select it.
- Now navigate to and select Auto Update Apps.
- Select Auto Update Apps at any time.
- Press the Home button on the remote to resume normal operation.
- To manually update an app:
- Go to the Google Play Store on the main home screen and navigate to My Apps and select it.
- Navigate to the right and select Live Channels or any other app.
- If the app has already been updated, the app tile will be in the 2nd row.
- Now select Update
- Once it downloads and installs press the Home button to return to normal operations.
Please note; Live Channels is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for Live Channels functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support. To include data logs to help Google address your issue, Send Feedback.