There are two buttons on the bottom of the Stream+ where it says 'Reset'.
- The exposed button on the bottom is 'pressed and released' to start a Bluetooth pairing.
- It is the same as going to 'Add Accessory' in the settings menu.
- It is also used when forcing a software update. (Nearly never used.)
- The little 'recessed' button has 2 functions.
- 'Press and release' will restart it, just like pulling the power and plugging it back in.
- Press and hold for 5 or more seconds, and it will take you to the Factory Data Reset Screen.
- You will have a choice of 'Cancel' or 'Factory Data Reset'