If the red light on the remote comes on when you press a button, but the orange light on the front of the Stream+ does not blink:
- Unplug the power cable to the Stream+ and wait 10-15 seconds then reconnect the power cable.
- Allow the Stream+ to boot up.
- Now try to command the Stream+ again.
Remote control Factory Reset
- Press Home and 0 buttons on your remote for longer than 4 seconds. The red LED stays ON while pressing Home and 0 buttons.
- The remote blinks 3 times to confirm that it is deleting the existing pairing table and TV & Audio IR setting.
- When remote Factory Reset is completed the LED goes OFF and the remote works only in IR mode to command the Stream+(you will need to point the remote at the front of the Stream+).
- Now you need to un-pair the remote.
- Press Home button>Settings>Channel Master Remote>Un-pair>OK. At this point the Channel Master Remote disappears from the menu.
Pair the Remote to the Stream+ via Bluetooth
- Press the Home button>Settings>Add accessories>Press the Home and OK buttons until the red light on the remote begins to blink. It is now in pairing mode. Keep the remote pointed at the front of the Stream+.
- Once you see Channel Master Remote at the top of the page, select it with the OK button. This could take about ~20 to 90 seconds.
- On screen you'll see "Connecting to Channel Master Remote."
- In a short time you'll briefly see "Paired" at the top/right of the screen.
- You'll see "Channel Master Remote Connected" and it will once again be populated in the Settings Menu.
- It could take another few seconds to pair via Bluetooth and you could see ‘Connecting to Channel Master Remote’ message again.
- You should now be able to command your Stream+ via Bluetooth.