If an application begins to malfunction for you, you can close out of the application, and then re-open the application. You may experience an application not loading/updating new information, or you could experience an issue where all of the sound/audio may sound garbled/jumbled.
- Press and hold the Home button on your remote until the screen changes, and shows all of the apps that are currently running in the background on your Stream+.
- You will be automatically highlighted on the last application that you had open or in-use.
- Press the down arrow once and you will see a small "X" with the word "Dismiss" appear.
- Press the OK button on the remote.
- Once the application you selected to dismiss disappears from the screen, you will be automatically selected on the next application, please repeat the dismiss process until all applications are cleared from this window. Once you have dismissed all applications that are currently running, you'll be returned to the main home screen.
- Now, navigate to the application on the main home screen and select it again.
- It should open and function normally.
- If the application continues to experience issues please restart your Stream+ by going to Settings>About>Restart>Restart Now.
- Once you have successfully restarted the Stream+ you can go back to the application and use it again as normal and all issues should be resolved.
Note: Live Channels is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for Live Channels functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google.