NOTE: Do not try to perform Learning/programming in a room with fluorescent lights or a lot of ambient sunlight. This can interfere with the programming.
Refer to page 3 in the CM-7003 User Guide for additional references/images.
- Face the CM-7003 Remote and your TV remote control so the top ends of the remotes, with the IR Output, are facing each other. Closer, is better.
- Press and hold the “SET” button on the CM-7003 Remote for 3 seconds.
- The red light next to the TV Power button on the CM-7003 Remote will turn from dim red to bright red when it is ready.
- You now have 10 seconds to perform step 3 below.
- Press the TV Power button on the CM-7003 Remote. (Or one of the other TV Command buttons to be learned.)
- The red light will now start blinking.
- Press the TV Power button on the TV remote control until the red light flashes on the CM-7003 remote, and then the red light remains on.
- Press the ‘SET’ button on the CM-7003 remote control.
- The light will go out.
- Now try the TV Power button on the CM-7003 Remote control and confirm that the TV turns off/on.
- If the TV does not obey the command, then repeat the steps above.
- Make sure that you keep the two remotes facing each other, very close.
- Make sure that the ambient light in the room is not interfering with the IR learning process.
Repeat the process for the remaining TV buttons after 'TV Power' is “Learned”
- TV Input/Source.
- TV Volume UP
- TV Volume Down
- TV Volume Mute