First you must restore your Network, Internet connection. Remove the Stream+ from power, and when you reconnect power, it will likely reconnect automatically.
- Confirm that your Stream+ is indeed connected to the network/internet.
- Press the "Home" button on your remote.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it.
- The first menu option is "Network", and select it.
- Confirm that your WIFI or Ethernet show as 'Connected'.
- Under "Available Networks" it will list all of the WIFI routers in range.
- Your WIFI router name should be listed, and it should say "Connected" under that name.
- If you need additional help to connect your Stream+ to the internet, you can find that here.
- Once you get your Network/Internet connected, you should get Titles and network icons for most of the channels in your TV market.
- Allow 30 minutes for the guide to fully populate.
If you are missing all or most guide information follow this instruction.
- Watch a live TV channel.
- Press the OK button.
- Navigate down to TV Options.
- Navigate right to Settings and select it.
- Highlight 'Channel Sources' and select it.
- Highlight "PlutoTV", and select it.
- Once it shows the number of Channels, under PlutoTV, navigate right to Done and press OK.
- If you have loaded other apps, (LiveTV, Haystack, Cumulus, etc, and they are no longer in the guide, then highlight and select that source. Then select Done.
- The guide should begin to populate those channels.
If you still are missing all or most guide information follow this instruction.
Some channels may have been hidden.
- While watching live TV, press the OK button on the remote control.
- Navigate down to 'TV Options' and select it.
- Navigate right to 'Settings' and select it.
- Navigate to 'Customize Channel Lists' and select it.
- As you navigate through the channels, that specific channel that you highlight will appear in a small PIP on your screen.
- You can now 'de-select' any unwanted channels. (Blue Check mark will disappear.)
- If you change your mind, you can re-select that channel.