NOTE: We highly recommend external hard drives.
- Press the guide button and begin to watch a live program.
- Press the play/pause(>II) button on your remote.
- The program should freeze and a blue DVR control banner will appear across the bottom of the screen e.g. l<, <<, >, >>, >l and a white ball.
- To re-start the program press the same play/pause(>ll) button.
- The blue banner should disappear in approximately 8 seconds.
- You can remove the control banner from the screen sooner by pressing the back button on the remote.
What do the Blue Control Banner Icons Represent?
- (l<) will Rewind to the beginning of that program immediately.
- (<<) will Rewind the program at X2, X3, X4, or X5 speeds.
- (>II) is Play.
- (>II) is Pause.
- (>>) will Fast Forward the program at X2, X3, X4, or X5 speeds.
- (>l) will Fast Forward to the Live Program or end of a recorded program immediately.
- (O) is the Record button.
- When the blue control banner is on screen you can navigate to the right and the white ball turns red.
- After it turns red press the OK button on the remote control to start the recording.
- Press the back button to remove the blue control banner.
Please note; Live Channels is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for Live Channels functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support.