If your Stream+ has stopped recording, your storage may be full.
- If you are using an SD Card as storage, it may stop recording when the storage menu shows about 12GB of available storage.
- It displays the 'approximate' available storage.
- If you are using an External Hard Drive as storage, it may stop recording when the storage menu shows about 14GB of available storage.
- That remaining storage is saved for Applications data.
To check for 'Available Storage';
- Press the 'Home' button on the remote control.
- Navigate down to 'Settings' and select it.
- Navigate down to 'Storage and Reset' and select it.
- Highlight your storage device name and select it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will see "Available"
- Below 'Available', it will display the approximate available space on your storage device.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support.