Warning; If you need to remove a USB flash storage drive from your CM-7004, it is critical that you do not just remove it without 'Ejecting' it in the CM-7004 menus. Failure to do so could cause damage to the CM-7004 or your USB flash drive. Eject instructions are below.
- WARNING; Never remove the USB Flash Drive without using the "Eject" feature.
- Press Menu on your remote. Navigate to 'Settings' and select it.
- Press the Yellow button to get to "User" settings.
- Navigate to 'USB' and select it. This will change it from 'Eject' to 'Not Connected'.
- You can now physically remove the USB Flash Drive or SSD.
- Before installing a different USB flash drive (that has been formatted to FAT32), or, re-installing a USB flash drive, you must complete a Factory Reset.