Why does the Stream+ only have a two day guide? The14 day electronic program guide is provided with the latest version of Live Channels(1.21 available as of May 2019).
- Your Stream+ must be connected to the internet in order to receive the extended program guide.
- Confirm that the date, time and time zone are correct. Instruction is here.
- Check to see if you have the latest version of Live Channels.
- While watching a program in progress press the OK button on your remote.
- Go down to TV Options and select it.
- Navigate right to Settings and select it.
- At the bottom of the Settings screen, it will show Version e.g. 1.21.
- You can find instructions to update the Live Channels app here.
- NOTE: If you have have added an app that will integrate into the Live Channels electronic program guide, the guide can only go out 2 days.
- Example: PlutoTV channels can be integrated into the guide.
- If you'd like to have both the 14 day guide and PlutoTV;
- You'll need to uninstall PlutoTV.
- Then reinstall without adding the PlutoTV channels to the Live Channels guide.
- You can now access PlutoTV from the home screen, by selecting the PlutoTV tile.
Please note; Live Channels is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for Live Channels functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support. To include data logs to help Google address your issue, Send Feedback.