If you'd like to scan channels on your CM-7004 ConverterBox, please follow the instructions below.
- Press 'Menu' on the remote control.
- Navigate to and highlight/select 'Settings'.
- Press the 'Green' button on your remote.
- Navigate down until you see "Channel Scan" and select it to Start Scan.
- It will immediately begin the 'Channel scan'.
- Please note; While scanning, it may appear to stop scanning at about 46%. It will then pickup the pace until it reaches about 90%, where it appears to stall again. This is normal. It will start showing progress again within 1-2 minutes. This is normal.
- Once it completes the channel scan, (4-5 minutes? Depending upon your area.) you'll likely see a brief bank screen, then back to live TV.
Please note; The CM-7004 has been designed as a Digital to Analog signal converter. Primarily the CM-7004 is used to accommodate older Analog TV's that do not have an HD ATSC tuner, or a Digital display, that does not have a Tuner installed.
Secondary to that, it also will record programs. This is an economy set top box and has limited Recording options.