Note; The remote control needs to be paired via Bluetooth to use the 'Voice Search' function. You can find instructions on how to pair your remote to your Stream+ here.
Note; You must have the internet connected to the Stream+ to enable 'Voice Search'. You can find the WIFI connection instruction here. You can also connect to your internet router with an Ethernet cable.
To search for programs that you cannot see in your two day guide;
- Press the Microphone button on your remote. (Located on the bottom/right)
- Speak clearly into the top of the Remote Control. e.g. 'Salvation'
- The program title should appear and then an image of that program or cast members.
- There will also be a synopsis of the program.
- You will likely see at least one choice to 'buy' or 'rent' the program, or, if it is an antenna channel, you would choose "Available on Live Channels". Choose Live Channels
- You can also navigate down, to get info on the cast, similar programs, and alternative sources to see that program.
- After you select OK on "Available on Live Channels", you will be asked if you would like to schedule a recording. Select "Schedule Recording"
- You'll be asked if you want to record "This Single Program" or "Entire Series".
- Make your choice or 'cancel'. (Or just press the Home button to exit.)
To setup that channel to record the entire series;
- Follow the steps above to find the program you want to setup to record as a series.
- Select "Entire Series" and it will show 'Reading Programs' with a spinning circle.
- You'll now have a choice to select the priority of the series compared to other series' that have been set up, or, choose the channels that you want to utilize to make these recordings.
- Sometimes the program will be aired on two or more channels.
- You can decide to record from just one channel or you can select 'All Channels'.
- Now you can choose 'OK' to complete the set, or your can 'View recording schedule'.
- Select 'View recording schedule' and it will show you the schedule for the next 2 weeks.
- You can select 'Series Settings' to change the priority of that series.
- You can also choose to 'Stop series recording'.
To search for programs that you have set up to record;
- Press the Microphone button on the remote (Bottom Right button)
- You should now see the upper part of the screen show "Listening" and see 4 colored dots.
- Clearly say the title of the program that you are searching for. e.g. "Big Bang Theory". (or another Title of a program you wish to locate.)
- Once located, the screen should open to an image or cast members or a program logo.
- You will see 1 or more choices e.g. 'YouTube' 'Google play', 'Live channels', etc.
- If you are looking for a program to record, choose, 'Live channels'.
- If one or more of the programs have been scheduled to record, you should now see a blue box and one of the choices is 'View Schedule'. Select it.
- You should now see any 'Big Bang Theory' episodes that are scheduled to record over the next two weeks.
To check that series schedule without using the voice search feature;
- Press the DVR button on your remote.
- Navigate down to "Series".
- Navigate right to find the program.
- Select that series.
- Select 'View Schedule'
- You should now see the episodes that are available for the next 2 to 4 weeks.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google.