To see why you are not seeing all of you channels in the guide, there could be 2 reasons.
1. Guide is not in "All Channel" category.
- Press the guide button.
- Now navigate to the left and you will see the blue guide categories banner on the left of the guide.
- If "All Channels" is not highlighted, you will not see all of your channels in the guide.
- Navigate up to "All Channels" so it is highlighted.
- You should now see all channels in your guide.
2. Some channels have been hidden.
- While watching live TV, press the OK button on the remote control.
- Navigate down to 'TV Options' and select it.
- Navigate right to 'Settings' and select it.
- Navigate to 'Customize Channel Lists' and select it.
- As you navigate through the channels, that specific channel that you highlight will appear in a small PIP on your screen.
- You can now 'de-select' any unwanted channels. (Blue Check mark will disappear.)
- If you change your mind, you can re-select that channel.