When I press Guide, the screen shows the blue vertical Category Banner and it will not go away. The Guide itself only shows about 1 hour.
This is normal when you change the 'Text Size' to Large. (When you configure it to 10%, 30%, or 50%, it does not change the Blue Banner on the Guide screen.)
To return the text size to normal, follow these steps.
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it.
- Navigate down to 'Accessibility', and select it.
- Navigate down to "Large Text" and select it.
- You should see "Enable" highlighted and a green box with a check mark.
- Press the OK button on your remote.
- Now OK should be highlighted, and press the OK button on your remote.
- Now you'll see the Large Text 'Enable' box, blank.
- The large text feature is now disabled.