When I press Guide, the screen shows the blue vertical Category Banner and it will not go away. The Guide itself only shows about 1 hour.
This is normal when you change the 'Text Size' to 'Large'. (When you configure it to 10%, 30%, or 50%, it does not change the Blue Banner on the Guide screen.)
To return the text size to normal, follow these steps.
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it.
- Navigate down to 'Accessibility', and select it.
- Navigate down to "Large Text" and select it.
- You should see "Enable" highlighted and a green box with a check mark.
- Press the OK button on your remote.
- Now OK should be highlighted, and press the OK button on your remote.
- Now you'll see the Large Text 'Enable' box, blank.
- The large text feature is now disabled.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support.