After changing to a different Micro SD card, or USB External Hard Drive, you'll need to do the following before you'll be able to use the DVR features again. We highly recommend using an External Hard Drive as your Storage Device!
A video about this instruction is available here.
- Press the "Home" button on the remote.
- Navigate down and select Settings>Storage & Reset>Select your original storage device, SD Card or external hard drive>Forget This Device Storage>Forget.
- 'Storage is now Connected'.
- Press the "Home" button on your Remote.
- Navigate down and select Settings>Storage and Reset>Select your SD card/External Hard Drive>Migrate Data> move now.
- You should now be able to use the DVR functions.
If you are not successful after doing the procedure above, then continue as follows.
- Remove the storage that you are not going to be using.
- Connect the storage that you do want to use.
- Perform a Factory 'Data Reset'.
- Instructions are found here.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google.