After changing to a different Micro SD card or External Hard Drive, you'll need to do the following before you'll be able to use the DVR features again.
- Press the "Home" button on the remote.
- Navigate down and select Settings>Storage & Reset>Select your SD Card>Forget This Device Storage>Forget.
- 'Storage is now Connected'.
- Press the "Home" button on your Remote.
- Navigate down and select Settings>Storage and Reset>Select your SD card>Migrate Data> move now.
- You should now be able to use the DVR functions.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google.