DVR>Series>Program>Blue Banner, View Schedule>Series Settings>
How can I make sure that a certain series program is the highest priority in case of a conflict?
- Press the DVR button on the Stream+ remote.
- Navigate down to “Series”.
- Navigate to the right to locate that program series and select it.
- A blue banner with the program title appears.
- Select “View Schedule” with your OK button.
- You’ll now see a list of all of the scheduled recordings of that program.
- At the top right part of the screen you’ll see “Series Settings” and “Stop Series Recordings”.
- Highlight "Series Settings" and select it.
- Select 'Priority'.
- Locate your program in that list and select it. It is now highlighted in white.
- Use your UP or Down navigation buttons to move the highlighted program to a higher or lower priority position among those other Series programs.
- When you've chosen the priority level, navigate right ans select "Save".
- You can confirm it priority level on the next screen and select OK.
- Press the Home button to exit.