How can I delete a series recording on my Stream+? (CM-7600)
If you have a series set up to automatically record, and you no longer want that to be scheduled, you can delete it.
- Press the DVR button on the Stream+ remote.
- Navigate down to “Series”.
- Navigate to the right to locate that series and select it.
- A blue banner with the program title appears.
- Select “View Schedule” with your OK button.
- You’ll now see a list of all of the scheduled recordings.
- At the top right part of the screen you’ll see “Series Settings” and “Stop Series Recordings”.
- Highlight “Stop Series Recordings” and press OK on the remote.
- A blue banner will appear on screen and your choices are “Stop” or ‘Cancel”.
- Highlight ‘Stop’ and select it.
- You have one more chance to keep the series scheduled by choosing “Start Series Recording”
- If you still want to delete the series, press the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- The series is now permanently deleted.
- To confirm this, press the DVR button on the remote.
- Navigate down to “Scheduled” and then navigate right, to “Full Schedule” and select it.
- Now you can check the full schedule for that program.
- Press the “Home” button to exit.