How can I delete a programmed 'Series' on my Stream+? (CM-7600)
If you have a series set up to automatically record all episodes, and you no longer want that to be scheduled, you can delete it.
- Press the DVR button on the Stream+ remote.
- Navigate down to “Series”.
- Navigate to the right to locate that series and select it.
- A blue banner with the program title appears.
- Select “View Schedule” with your OK button.
- You’ll now see a list of all of the scheduled recordings.
- At the top right part of the screen you’ll see “Series Settings” and “Stop Series Recordings”.
- Highlight “Stop Series Recordings” and press OK on the remote.
- A blue banner will appear on screen and your choices are “Stop” or ‘Cancel”.
- Highlight ‘Stop’ and select it.
- You have one more chance to keep the series scheduled by choosing “Start Series Recording”
- If you still want to delete the series, press the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- The series is now permanently deleted.
- To confirm this, press the DVR button on the remote.
- Navigate down to “Series” and you should no longer see that Series Title tile in that row.
- Press the “Home” button to exit.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google.