If you want to change the zip code, it will also include a channel scan. There is no way to check to see what zip code had been previously entered.
To change your zip code setting in your Stream+;
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to "Settings" and select it.
- Navigate down to 'Location" and select it.
- Turn 'Location Status' to 'OFF'.
- Press the 'Back' button on your remote.
- Navigate up to 'TV Tuner' and select it.
- Select 'Continue' and it will bring up the keyboard to enter your zip code.
- Enter your zip code, then 'Next', then 'Done'.
- The Stream+ will now complete a channel scan.
- Select 'Done' when complete.
- Now press the 'Guide' button on your remote. If the guide is not populated with the channels you just scanned in, then you will need to re-enable the program guide.
If you perform a Channel Scan, you may need to re-enable the guide.
- Press the home button on your remote.
- Select 'Live channels'
- Press the guide button on your remote.
- Select Channel #1 to watch Google Play preview channel.
- Press the OK button.
- Navigate down to 'TV Options'.
- Navigate right to 'Settings'.
- Select 'Customize Channel list'
- Now "Deselect group" or "Select Group" should be highlighted. Press OK so the boxes next to the TV channels are blue with a check mark.
- Press the 'Home' button on the remote.
- Press 'Guide' on your remote.
- You should now have the 'Guide Category' banner on the left side of your screen.
- Navigate to the right and the guide should now be available.