It should be set to H60.
Note; The (CM-9521 & CM-9537) series of rotators are not supported in countries where the voltage standard is not ~117vac @ 60Hz.
To confirm that the control unit is set to 60Hz, for US and Canada;
Unplug the power from the controller for about 10 seconds.
Plug the power back in to the Controller unit. It should immediately read out H60, HH1, and then a 3 digit number. It will then turn off. That is the sequence that you should see in the display when power is applied to the controller unit.
If it starts out with H50 instead of H60, you need to change it. (US and Canada)
1. Unplug the Control unit from power for 10 seconds.
2. Press and hold the /\(up) and V(Down) buttons on the front panel of the controller/display unit.
3. Plug the power back into the controller/display while you continue to hold the two buttons.
4. After 2 seconds, release the 2 buttons.
5. To confirm that the control unit is now programmed for 60hz, unplug the power from the controller unit for 10 seconds.
6. Plug the power back in to the Controller. It should immediately read out H60, HH1, and then xxx (3 #'s). It will then turn off.