The Stream+ can activate the 'Screen Saver' if there has been inactivity for a pre-set amount of time. (Inactivity = you have not used the remote control.) If you want to adjust that 'inactivity timer', follow the instruction below. To exit the screen saver, press the Home button on your remote.
- Press the 'Home' button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to 'Settings' and press OK.
- Navigate down to 'Screen Saver' and press OK.
- There are 2 settings you can change.
- You can select which Screen Saver you prefer. Choices are"Turn Screen Off". That is a blank black screen. "Backdrop", various photographs. "Colors" which is various colors, without a shape.
- You can select "When to Start" and select the amount of 'inactivity time' prior to activating a screen saver. The Screen Saver can prevent some display types from a 'burn in' of a constant/static image.
- There is a 3rd setting that you can use in conjunction with the 'Inactivity Timer'.
- If you select "Put Device To Sleep", you can set the Stream+ to go into 'Standby' if you are away from your unit for a certain amount of time. Your scheduled recordings will be recorded while the Stream+ is in standby mode.
- The 'Standby' mode, is the same as if you pressed the Power button on your remote.