If you miss a step in the initial setup process, you might not have the 2 day Antenna TV Electronic Program Guide populating. Also, if you perform another Channel Scan, you may have to re-enable the guide. If you've got all of your channels scanned in, you can skip the first section and go to the second section to 're-enable' the guide.
If you would like to scan for TV Antenna channels, follow the instructions below.
- Press the 'Home' button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it.
- Navigate down to "TV Tuner" and select it.
- The next screen will be 'Rerun channel setup?' Select 'Continue'.
- The next screen will show "TV Tuner Setup", and will show a progress bar across the middle of the screen.
- As it scans/finds channels, it will begin to list the channels on the right side of the screen. These are listed in order of the lowest 'Transmit Channel', to the highest. The channel numbers that you will see listed are the 'Virtual Channel' numbers.
- Once the scan is complete, the next screen is 'Select a TV lineup'. Highlight and select 'Antenna'.
- The next screen tells you how many channels were found. Select "Done".
- Now press the 'Guide' button on your remote. If the guide is not populated with the channels you just scanned in, then you will need to re-enable the program guide.
If you perform a Channel Scan, you may need to re-enable the guide.
- Press the home button on your remote.
- Select 'Live channels'
- Press the guide button on your remote.
- Select Channel #1 to watch Google Play preview channel.
- Press the OK button.
- Navigate down to 'TV Options'.
- Navigate to 'Settings'.
- Select 'Customize Channel list'
- Now "Deselect group" or "Select Group" should be highlighted. Press OK so the boxes next to the TV channels are blue with a check mark.
- Press the 'Home' button on the remote.
- Press 'Guide' on your remote.
- You should now have the 'Guide Category' banner on the left side of your screen.
- Navigate to the right and the 2 day guide should now be available.