If you are connecting your Stream+ to a Home Theater/AV Receiver with the HDMI cable, and you have issues, but, if you connect it directly to a TV it works ok, the issue may stem from an interaction with CEC signals. Try the following instruction as a test.
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it.
- Navigate down to HDMI and select it.
- Turn off "HDMI CEC" and "CEC Volume Control" (The switch should be white, not green.)
- Now press the 'Home' button to exit 'Settings'.
- Now try connecting your system again.
- You may need to disconnect both units from power, reconnect them to power, then after they boot up, try connecting the HDMI cable.
- You may need to try disabling the CEC feature in the AV Receiver as a test.