The Stream+ can go into sleep or standby mode automatically if you want to set that up.
NOTE: The Stream+ will only turn on the screen saver, or go to sleep if you first exit any Live Channels application. If you are watching live antenna TV, you must exit that mode by pressing the back button on your remote. This will leave Live Channels and return you to the home screen.
- Press the home button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to settings and press OK.
- Navigate down to screen saver and press OK.
- There are 3 settings you can change.
- You can select which screen saver you prefer.
- Choices are turn screen off. That is a blank black screen.
- Backdrop is various photographs.
- Colors is various colors without a shape.
- You can select when to start and select the amount of inactivity time prior to activating a screen saver.
- The screen saver can prevent some display types from a burn in of a constant/static image.
- If you select put device to sleep you can set the Stream+ to go into standby.
- Choices range between 30 minutes to 12 hours of inactivity or you can choose never.
- Your scheduled recordings will be recorded while the Stream+ is in standby or sleep mode.
- The standby mode, is the same as if you pressed the power button on your remote.