How to Find the Current Software Version Installed on the Stream+
- Press Home button on Stream+ remote.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it.
- Navigate down to About and select it.
- Navigate down to Release. The software version is just below that. e.g. 7.0-1.3.8 (as of December 2018)
Check to see if you have the latest Live Channels version.
- While watching a program in progress press the OK button on your remote.
- Go down to TV Options and select it.
- Navigate to the right, to Settings.
- At the bottom of that Settings screen, it will show Version e.g. 1.21.