If you are not sure that your Stream+ is connected to the Network and Internet, there are a couple of things you can do to confirm if it is or is not connected.
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Navigate down to settings and select it.
- The first category is Network, and select it.
- Now you will see all WIFI signals that are in range of the Stream+.
- Find your Router name and it should say connected under it.
- If it does not say connected, then select your router name and enter the router password.
- Now, to confirm that it is connected to your network and to the internet, press the Home Button on the remote.
- Navigate to YouTube and select it.
- Allow it to load and select a video, and play it. This confirms that it is fully connected.