If you want to test the Voice Command feature on the Stream+ please do the following.
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Press the Microphone button on the remote. (Bottom Right button)
- You should now see the upper part of the screen show "Listening" and see 4 colored dots.
- Clearly say "Live Channels".
- The screen should open to all of the Live Channels icons.
- Press the Microphone button again.
- Say YouTube, and it should open to some you tube videos.
- For more info on Voice commands, do a search for Android TV Voice Commands.
Note; The remote control needs to be paired via Bluetooth to use this function. You can find instructions on how to pair your remote to your Stream+ here.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google.