If you see a "No Signal" message on your screen, that is being generated by the TV/Display. (This FAQ is NOT for "Weak Signal" in small white letters in the middle of the screen.)
- Make sure that the source/input that you've selected on your TV/Display, is actually the same input that you have the HDMI cable connected to.
- Can you turn the Stream+ off/on? The orange light located at the front/bottom of the Stream+ should go off when you turn the power off. Make certain that the orange light is on.
- Burnish the HDMI contacts by disconnecting the HDMI cable from the Stream+ and then reconnect it. Do this 2 or 3 times at the Stream+ and at the TV. This cleans the 19 tiny contacts.
- If you are connecting your Stream+ to a Home Theater AV Receiver, or, if you have it connected to an HDMI switch, connect the Stream+ directly to your TV as a test.
- Try a different HDMI cable.
- Try it on another TV with a known good HDMI cable while connected to a known good HDMI input.