Yes, you can connect other accessories, via Bluetooth. For instance, you can connect a Bluetooth keyboard or game controller to the Stream+.
- Set your Bluetooth device to 'Pairing' mode.
- Press the 'Home' button on the remote control.
- Navigate down to 'Add Accessory' and select it.
- The screen will show 'Searching for accessories...'
- All detected Bluetooth devices will be listed on the top right side of your display.
- Highlight the device name and select it with the OK button on the remote.
- "Pairing" will show under the Device name. This could take over a minute.
- Keep your device close to the Stream+ while 'pairing'.
- Once 'pairing' is successful, you will see 'Paired' under the device name.
- Press the 'Home' button to exit the Settings menu.
Please note; Channel Master cannot provide support for aftermarket Bluetooth accessories. We do provide support for the included BT/IR Remote Control.