To find out how much Storage Space is available for recording, do the following;
- Press the 'Home' button on your remote.
- Navigate down to 'Settings' and select it.
- Navigate to 'Storage & Reset' and select it.
- Navigate to the name of your storage media and select it. e.g. 'Sandisk SD Card'.
- Navigate down to "Available". It will display the available storage space in GB's. (Giga Bytes)
Note; If you are using an SD Card as storage, the recordings may begin to fail when it reads approximately ~12GB. If you are using an External Hard Drive it may stop recording when it reaches approximately ~14GB.