To find out how much Storage Space is available for recording, do the following:
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it.
- Navigate to Storage & Reset and select it.
- Navigate to the name of your storage media and select it. e.g. Sandisk SD Card.
- Navigate down to Available and it will display the available storage space in GB's(Gigabytes).
Note: If you are using an SD Card as storage, the recordings may begin to fail when it reads approximately ~12GB. If you are using an External Hard Drive it may stop recording when it reaches approximately ~14GB.