Yes, you can turn on 2 features to take control when you stop using the Stream+.
- Press the 'Home' button on your remote control.
- Navigate down to 'Settings' and press OK.
- Navigate to 'Screen Saver' and press OK.
- There are 2 settings you can change.
- If you select "When to Start", you can activate a screen saver that can prevent some display types from a 'burn in' of a static image.
- If you select "Put Device To Sleep", you can set the Stream+ to go into 'standby' if you are away from your unit for a certain amount of time. Your scheduled recordings will be recorded while the Stream+ is in standby mode.