After changing to a different Storage Device, you'll need to do the following before you'll be able to use the DVR features again.
An instructional video is available here.
- Press the "Home" button on the remote.
- Navigate down and select Settings>Storage & Reset>Select your Storage Device>Forget This Device Storage>Forget.
- 'Storage is now Connected'.
- Press the "Home" button on your Remote.
- Navigate down and select Settings>Storage and Reset>Select your Storage Device>Migrate Data> move now.
- You should now be able to use the DVR functions.
Compatible storage devices/External Hard Drives are recommended over SD Cards.
Even though we expect most all External Hard Drives to work with the Stream+, there will always be exceptions. At this time there are only 6 models that we know have caused issues.
- Seagate GoFlex series.
- Verbatim 2tb SNS2TB 2TB 'Store And Save' SNS ,
- Toshiba 2TB, HDTB420XK3AA
- Toshiba 2 TB HDTW220XS3AA
- Western Digital 2TB WDBU6Y0020BBK
- Western Digital 2TB WDBKUZ0020BBK
We do have a substantial amount of experience with one External Hard Drive that works very well with the stream+. That is the Western Digital 1TB WDBUZG0010BBK-WESN.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google. You can contact them directly at this link. You can 'Send Feedback' to their engineering team, and include the internal logs from your Stream+. Instruction is here.