The Chromecast/Google Cast app is installed in your Stream+. No need to go to Google Play Store to add it.
- Your Stream+ must be connected to the same 'network' as the computer or mobile device, (e.g. iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.) and Powered ON.
- You must know your Stream+ "Device Name". Press the 'Home' button on your Stream+ remote. Navigate down to 'Settings'. Select 'About'. The 2nd line is "Device Name". (Channel Master xxx) Remember that name.
- You do not have to select anything else on the Home Screen.
- Turn on your computer or mobile device and confirm that it is connected to your network.
- Open a Chromecast enabled app (e.g. YouTube) on your computer or mobile device.
- Select the Chromcast icon on the upper tool bar on your computer or mobile device. This will list Chromcast enabled devices.
- Choose the device "Channel Master xxx"
- Press the 'Play' > button on the Device screen.
- It should now begin to play through your Stream+ to your TV.
- You can go to the Google Store, to download Cast Enabled apps.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for ‘Live Channels’ functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google Support.