To turn on the Parental Controls feature;
- While watching a live TV program, press the OK button.
- Navigate down to "TV Options", and select.
- Navigate right, to "Settings", and select.
- Navigate down to "Parental Controls", and select.
- Use the number buttons on the remote control and enter you 4 digit PIN.
- Note; After you enter a number, navigate 'right' to the next digit and enter the next number.
- When you reach the 4th and have entered your desired number, press OK on the remote.
- On that screen, you can turn Parental Controls off/on, Block Channels, Restrict certain program ratings, e.g. MA, R, PG, etc., or change your 4 digit PIN.
Please note; ‘Live Channels’ is a Google implementation, in collaboration with Channel Master. Channel Master is not responsible for 'Live Channels' functions or issues. All Guide data, logos, and images are provided by Google. Any Guide data issues & questions, and bugs should be reported to Google.