The CM-7004 lock function is to make a channel 'unavailable'.
You wont be able to use that channel again until you 'UnLock' that channel by using a 4 digit PIN that you have created.
To Lock out an unwanted channel;
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Use the navigation buttons to highlight 'Lock'.
- Now press the OK/Select button.
- Press the Green button, and you will see the list of the channels that were scanned in.
- Navigate down to the channel that you want to Lock out and press the OK/Select button.
- It will now ask you to enter your 4 digit PIN.
- If this is the first time you are 'Locking' a channel, it will ask you to create a PIN, then confirm the PIN.
- Once you have entered your PIN, highlight the channel that you want to Lock and press the OK/Select button.
- You will now see an icon of a 'red padlock' to the far right of the channel number.
- Now when you open the guide, that channel info/titles, will not be available.
- That row in the guide will be empty.
- You will see "LOCK" where the channel number used to be.