You can set the CM-7004 to shut down automatically after 4hrs or 8hrs of inactivity.
- Press the Menu button and then go to 'System' Settings. (Green button)
- Use the OK/Select button to change the 'Power Saver' setting to 4 hours, 8 hours, or disabled. If you choose '4 hours', then it will automatically go into Standby after 4 hours of 'Inactivity'. Choose '8 hours' to go to Standby after 8 hours of inactivity. Choose 'Disabled' and it will never go into Standby mode.
- Now, press the Yellow button to get to 'User' Settings.
- Use the OK/Select button to change the 'Standby' setting to to 'Active Standby' or 'Power off'.
- The 'Standby' Setting determines the state of the CM7004 when it enters the 'Inactivity' mode.
- If you choose "Active Standby", it will enter Standby mode, but will continue to record any Scheduled Recordings that you have set up.
- If you choose "Power Off", then it will not be able to record any Scheduled Recordings that you have set up.