If you missed the remote control portion in the Setup Wizard, or if your 2x AAA, remote control batteries go dead, you'll need to pair the remote to the Stream+ via Bluetooth.
Pair the Stream+ Remote via Bluetooth
- Point your remote at the Stream+ and press the Home button.
- Navigate down to Settings and select it by pressing the OK button.
- Navigate down to Bluetooth and select it.
- Make sure the switch is Green. If not, press OK to turn Bluetooth on.
- Press the back button on your remote.
- You'll now be back to Settings menu.
- Navigate down to Add Accessory and select it.
- It will start searching for Bluetooth devices/accessories.
- Press and hold, both the Home button, and the OK buttons on your remote.
- This places the remote in pairing mode and the red light on the remote will begin blinking.
- You can let go of the two buttons when the red light on the remote stays solid red.
- Keep the remote control close to the Stream+ until you see Channel Master Remote on the top/right of the screen.
- Point the remote at the Stream+ and press the OK button on the remote.
- Within a few moments it will say Pairing under Channel Master Remote.
- After a few more moments, it will say Connecting.
- After a certain amount of time, (~10 to ~60 seconds.) it will say Paired under Channel Master Remote on the upper screen and Connected on the bottom of the screen.
- You should now be able to control the Stream+ normally, without pointing the remote at the Stream+.
- Press the Home button to exit the Settings Menu and return to the home screen.