- Press the 'DVR' button on the remote control.
- Press the 'Yellow' button to open the 'Recording Schedule'.
- Highlight the Recorded Program.
- Press the Red button on the remote.
- You'll now be given the choice to 'Delete' or 'Cancel'.
- Press the Red button to delete the Scheduled Recording.
There is 1 storage device that we currently recommend for the CM-7004.
"Sandisk Extreme 500 series. Model# SDSSDEXT-120G "We have tested a number of Solid State storage devices. The Sandisk Extreme 500, 120GB, formatted to FAT32, has consistently provided the best results.
*Enabling basic recording capability requires a USB drive (Flash or Solid State), minimum 16GB and maximum 128GB and formatted to FAT32. IMPORTANT: The USB drive must be a new, first-time use device in order to be properly formatted for use with ConverterBox
Please note; The CM-7004 has been designed as a Digital signal to Analog signal converter. Primarily the CM7004 is used to accommodate older Analog TV's that do not have an HD ATSC tuner, or a Digital display that does not have a Tuner installed.
Secondary to that, it also will record programs. This is an economy set top box and has limited Recording options.