- The Current DVR+ replacement remote with the 4 colored buttons across the top and is slightly 'Peanut' shaped. (CM-7500XR2)
- This is the same remote control that comes with the CM-7004.
- 'Old DVR+ Remote' is CM-7500XRC. (Most buttons are compatible with CM-7004)
- Old DVR+ Remote is 'Flat Thin' remote with the 4 Colored Buttons across the middle, just below 'Exit' and 'Back' buttons.
- You can control most of the functions with this Old DVR+ Remote.
- You cannot turn the CM-7004 power On/Off with the Old DVR+ Remote.
Please note; The CM-7004 has been designed as a Digital signal to Analog signal converter. Primarily the CM7004 is used to accommodate older Analog TV's that do not have an HD ATSC tuner, or a Digital TV/display, that does not have a Tuner installed.
Secondary to that, it also will record programs. This is an economy set top box and has limited Recording options.