- Connect the Smartenna+/CM-3001HD as instructed in the Quick Start Guide.
- To watch an instructional video, select the image below.
- Check to see if it is connected to the correct input on your Digital TV/Device. e.g. RF IN, Ant IN, Tuner, etc.
- Note; If you are using an older Analog TV that does not have a 'Digital HD TV Tuner,' you will need to use a 'Digital to Analog TV Signal Converter Box'. CM-7004.
- Make certain that the cable that is connected to the TV/Device Tuner input, is also connected to the Power Supply/Power Inserter, Yellow "TV" port.
- Make certain that the cable that is connected to the Smartenna+, is also connected to the Power Supply/Power Inserter Blue "ANT" port.
- Make certain that the Power Supply/Power Inserter is plugged into a working power outlet and the White light on the base of the Smartenna+ is on. (Or blinking while it is optimizing.)
- Note; The 'Optimization' process will take several minutes. Do not unplug until it stops blinking.
- CM-3001 CM3001 CM3001HD CM-3001HD 3001
Have more questions? Submit a request