- Press the 'DVR' button on the remote control.
- Press the 'Green' button to display your recorded programs.
- Navigate the highlight to the program that you wish to record.
- Press the OK/Select button and the recording will begin to play.
- You can use the DVR buttons to Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, etc.
- You cannot record another program while watching a recorded program.
There is 1 storage device that we currently recommend for the CM-7004.
"Sandisk Extreme 500 series. Model# SDSSDEXT-120G "We have tested a number of Solid State storage devices. The Sandisk Extreme 500, 120GB has consistently provided the best results.
*Enabling basic recording capability requires a USB drive (Flash or Solid State), minimum 16GB and maximum 128GB. IMPORTANT: The USB drive must be a new, first-time use device in order to be properly formatted for use with ConverterBox
Please note; The CM-7004 has been designed as a Digital signal to Analog signal converter. Primarily the CM7004 is used to accommodate older Analog TV's that do not have an HD ATSC tuner, or a Digital display that does not have an HD ATSC Tuner installed.
Secondary to that, it also will record programs. This is an economy set top box and has limited Recording options.