- Press the 'DVR' button on the remote control.
- Press the 'Green' button to display your recorded programs.
- Navigate the highlight to the program that you wish to record.
- Press the OK/Select button and the recording will begin to play.
- You can use the DVR buttons to Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, etc.
- You cannot record another program while watching a recorded program.
Please note; The CM-7004 has been designed as a Digital signal to Analog signal converter. Primarily the CM7004 is used to accommodate older Analog TV's that do not have an HD ATSC tuner, or a Digital display that does not have an HD ATSC Tuner installed.
Secondary to that, it also will record programs. This is an economy set top box and has limited Recording options.