If your CM-7004 clock/time is off by 1 hour, (Or 2hr or 3hr) your "Time Zone" could be set incorrectly.
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Select .Settings'.
- Press and release the Green Button on the remote to ensure that you are in the "System" Settings. (Not "User" settings.)
- Navigate down to "Time Zone".
- Now you can use your Left and Right Arrows to change the Time Zone.
- Press the Exit Button when you are done.
- Note; You must choose the correct Time Zone for the current time of year. You have a choice of DST Daylight Savings Time, or Standard Time. e.g. Mountain (DST) & Mountain.