If you need to set/reset the Clock, Date, Month, Year, or Time Zone, instructions are below.
- Press and release 'Menu' on the CM-7004 remote control.
- Highlight and Select 'Settings'
- Press the Green button to insure that you are in "System Settings". (Not 'User' settings)
- Navigate down to DATE/Time and select it.
- Now you can set 'Day' 'Month' 'Year' & 'Time'.
- Highlight the category you want to adjust.
- Use the number keypad on the remote to adjust that setting.
- Enter '05' for May.
- Enter 0230 to set it to 2:30
- Use the 'Left/Right' buttons to change AM/PM.
- Press and release the Green Button to save your settings.
To change the Time Zone, follow steps 1, 2, and 3 above.
- Use the 'OK Select' button to toggle through the available time zones.
- When the correct Time Zone is selected, you can press the "Exit" button.
Here is a more comprehensive way to confirm that the Time, Date, and Time Zone are set correctly.