Turning on the Closed Caption service for OTA/Antenna channels;
- While watching the program, press and release the OK button.
- Navigate down to “TV Options” and press the OK button.
- Navigate down to “Customize Formatting” and press OK. The first choice is “Display”, select it.
- Press the OK button and the ‘switch’ icon will move and turn green. The Closed Caption(CC) function is now enabled.
- On this screen you can also change the settings for the ‘Look and Feel’, Language, etc, of your Closed Captioning.
- When you are finished, press the ‘Back’ button on your remote. It will return to your program and your settings will be saved .
- Please keep in mind that not all channels and programs have Closed Captioning available.
To turn the Closed Captioning (CC) off;
- Once the CC has been turned on, you can turn the CC off by pressing the OK button while watching an over the air Antenna program.
- Next, down to TV Options.
- Select the Closed Captions Tile.
- Navigate to 'OFF" and select it.
- You will no longer see the CC information on your screen.