1. Using the DVR+ (CM-7500) remote control, press DVR.
2. On the DVR Recordings screen, use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight the program that you want to lock, and press OK/SELECT.
3. On the Recording Options pop-up, select Options.
4. On the Recorded Program Options screen, select Lock, press the right arrow on the remote, and select the Lock option to lock the recording. A locked recording cannot be deleted until it’s unlocked with a PIN (numeric password).
5. If you haven’t set a PIN, you must enter and confirm one now in order to lock a recording. If the recording has previously been locked, you need to enter the current PIN to unlock it before deleting it.
Note: If you lose or forget your PIN, please visit support.channelmaster.com on your computer.
6. Press EXIT on the remote to return to live TV.