There are many things that can cause a recording to fail, typically a recording will fail because of another occurrence with the DVR+(CM-7500). See examples below.
- Lost signal or Poor signal at the time of the recording.
- Power Outage at the time of the recording.
- Someone stopped the event because of a conflict watching a different program.
- You set a name based recording from your guide, and the TV station made a last minute program change.
- The DVR+(CM7500) was performing a software update or in the reboot process at the time of the recording.
- The hard drive was in initialization mode at the time of the recording.
- If you lose internet connection for several days guide data will switch from Internet delivered to broadcaster delivered and this may or may not cause the recording to fail.
99% of the time, a missed recording does not represent an issue with the DVR+ (CM-7500). Please confirm none of the above scenarios are causing your recordings to fail before contacting customer service.
CM-7500TB1 CM-7500GB16 CM7500GB16 CM7500TB1 CM-7500 CM7500